Privacy & Social Media & Grievance Policies
The Colorado Therapeutic Riding Center is committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to serve you better. The Colorado Therapeutic Riding Center does not sell, trade, or rent your personal information to others.
Social Media Policy
The Colorado Therapeutic Riding Center (CTRC) offers opportunities to interact with us online (website, Facebook). We treat everyone with respect, and expect the same in return. Guidelines for online interaction conduct involving CTRC are listed below.
What You Can Expect of Us
Our aim is to create an online destination and community around CTRC and its services. We will keep our online communities like our onsite community: A safe and supportive environment. Public postings do not indicate CTRC’s endorsement of the ideas, issues, hyperlinks or commentary posted or expressed. Additionally, endorsement is not implied via “following”, “liking”, or otherwise linking to other online entities.
- Timeliness. CTRC will reply to online comments as soon as possible.
- Honesty and accuracy. CTRC will take all possible steps to ensure posts are complete & accurate.
- Error correction. If CTRC discovers a post is inaccurate, we endeavor to correct it immediately.
- Confidentiality. CTRC will not discuss confidential information.
- Disclosure. CTRC employees will disclose their affiliation when engaged in public conversations about the organization.
- Contact: CTRC welcomes your input, comments and constructive feedback. You can contact us through our Contact Us webpage or at 303-652-9131.
CTRC’s website includes selected links to outside sites. Those sites may have different privacy statements and CTRC’s notice does not apply. CTRC is not responsible for protecting personal information gathered by outside websites.
What We Expect of You
CTRC respects the privacy of our clients and expects you to respect their privacy too. We do not endorse the use of any photos of our clients, without prior consent from CTRC, or the use of client’s names on personal, corporate or organizational websites, Facebook pages or other social media outlets. The exception is if the use of photos, names, etc is by the client themselves or the parent/guardian of the client.
The following will not be tolerated when interacting with CTRC and/or its users online. Posts, reviews or any public commentary containing any of the following will be deleted. We respect the privacy of your identity; however, persons making threats or using offensive language may be reported to the appropriate authorities. CTRC reserves the right to block any user for any reason at any time.
- Potentially libelous comments
- Profane, offensive or inappropriate language or content
- Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Obscene or racist comments
- Sexual content or links to sexual content
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity
- Personal attacks, insults or threatening language
- Postings of, or request for, personal information, such as phone number, address, financial accounts, etc.
- Impersonation of someone else
- Commercial messages, including advertisements and solicitations
- Support for or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures
- Spam and off-topic comments
By posting a review, comment or image, participants agree to indemnify CTRC and its employees from and against all liabilities, judgments, damages and costs (including attorney fees) incurred by any of them which arise out of or are related to the content that you post.